Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Travel Easy - On-the-road resources
As a motorist, you will find a number of on-the-road resources to help you travel easy through the construction season:
- Electronic message boards - Provide information about major work zones as you approach them.
- Additional signs - May be posted to offer alternative routes around work zones.
- Special twenty-four hour radio broadcasts - Let you know what to expect.
- Flaggers (along with signs and orange barrels) - Will guide you safely through construction areas.
- State Patrol troopers - Monitor work zones to notify drivers of delays, help stranded motorists and enforce lower speed limits.
For information on road construction:
Questions about the content of this page:
Office of Public Affairs, email@example.com
Last modified: March 27, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.