Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Waukesha County
Select an orange icon on map, or from text listing below, for specific info. on Waukesha County park and rides.
Lot listings (alphabetical order) - Nearest city/town/village/landmark (nearest intersection)
- Big Bend (I-43/WIS 164), lot #6715
- Brookfield, Goerke's Corners (I-94/Barker Rd.), lot #6735
- Delafield (I-94/County C), lot #6755
- Negawaukee (I-94/WIS 83), lot #6750
- Nashotah (WIS 16/County C),
- New Berlin (I-43/Moorland Rd.), lot #6705
- New Berlin (I-43/County Y), lot #6710
- Menomonee Falls (US 41/45/Pilgrim Rd.), lot #6785
- Mukwonago (I-43/WIS 83), lot #6720
- Oconomowoc (I-94/WIS 67),
- Oconomowoc (WIS 16/WIS 67), lot #6790
- Oconomowoc Lake (WIS 16/County P), lot #6775
- Pewaukee (I-94/County G), lot #6745
- Waukesha (I-94/County F), lot #6740
Frank Furdek, email@example.com
Last modified: July 17, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.