Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Winnebago County
Oshkosh north - US 41
and WIS 76 (Green Valley Road), Lot 70-04
- Jackson Street/Murdock Avenue, roundabout construction
- Scheduled to start April 5 and end mid-June.
- Jackson/Murdock intersection closed to all traffic.
- US 41/WIS 76
- Scheduled to start April 12 and end late June.
- All ramps closed for reconstruction.
- View US 41 project website for more info.
- Gruenwald Avenue to Indian Point Road, WIS 76 Resurfacing Project
- Scheduled to start April 26 and end late July.
- WIS 76 will have one lane open in each direction for majority of the project.
For more traffic impact info. on these projects
Visit Wisconsin 511 Travel info., or dial 511, for the most current road closures/travel information.
- Take US 41 north.
- Head north on WIS 76.
- Turn south (or left) on Green Valley Road.
- Lot is located on the left.
- Lighted asphalt lot
- Parking for 115 vehicles plus 4 handicap stalls
- Bicycle racks, capacity for 11 bikes
- Free parking.
- Close to a gas station/convenience store.
- Restaurants nearby.
- No vehicles for sale
Derek Weyer, email@example.com
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: April 2, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.