Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
RIDESHARE - Employer information, Environmental information
Commuting and the environment, it's a win-win situation for everyone.
Did you know?
- If only one percent of the successful match reports resulted in a rideshare arrangement that the annual benefits would be over a $1,000,000 reduction in commuting costs and a reduction of over 23 tons of carbon monoxide?
- Wisconsin Partners for Clean Air (WPCA) – If your business is interested in sustainability and 'green' endeavors, join with other businesses that have an interest in voluntary air-quality efforts. For more information, call (414) 263-8653.
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) provides Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) credits for implemented alternate transportation efforts.
- TerraPass can help your company to demonstrate its environmental leadership by measuring, reducing and offsetting the carbon footprint of your business. It’s easy to calculate your company’s carbon footprint with this calculator.
- DNR business resources (compliance assistance, emissions inventory reporting, etc.)
For more environmental info., visit general Environmental info. page.
RIDESHARE Coordinator, RIDESHARE@dot.wi.gov
Last modified: November 10, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.