Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
RIDESHARE - Carpool
Did you know?
- Gas prices climbed 15 percent in spring 2012, and 49 percent in the three years prior to 2012.
- There are over 5,000 registrants in the Wisconsin Rideshare program waiting to be matched with you?
What carpool customers are saying...
- “Just want to let you know that Janna and I have been able to start car pooling a few times a week. It saves some gas, gives us company for the drive and saves miles on the car.”….Troy
- “I found a carpool partner through Rideshare. The carpool is working very well for me.”…..Mary
- “My current carpool buddy found me through the Rideshare program almost a year ago. We are both very flexible and work around each other’s personal and work schedules. We enjoy riding together and, in fact, have developed a friendship.”…..Jodi
- Program overview
- Questions and answers (Q&A)
- Car pool tips
Driving home the benefits
Various benefits from carpooling
- Program serves commuters in Wisconsin
- Track environmental/financial savings
- Run a matchlist, update your profile, and more
- Log in through Facebook
- Use the High occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes at on-ramps
- Check on the construction projects
- Save money on gas and save on air pollution
- Commuter toolbox
- Register/Log in
- Carpool tips
- Bike buddy tips
- Tips to get your carpool started and keep it running smoothly.
Questions about the content of this page:
Karen Schmiechen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 13, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.