Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Motor carrier enforcement
Truck at a weigh station
For any motor carrier enforcement related questions, please call the Motor Carrier Enforcement Information System (MCEIS) telephone number: (608) 267-9762.
- Size-weight enforcement program
- Safety and weight enforcement facilities
- Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program (MCSAP)
- Wisconsin truck operator map
- Oversize/overweight permits
- Interstate commercial motor vehicle safety complaints
Questions about the content of this page:
DSP Web Content
Last modified: August 7, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.