Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Roundabouts - Design information
The complete 'Wisconsin Roundabout Guide' above is comprised of the following sections:
Note - To view FDM section 11-26-subsections, click on the sections below and then locate the subsections in the left hand navigation of the PDF file.
- Table of contents
- Intersection control evaluation (FDM 11-25-3)
- General design (FDM 11-26-1)
- Design process and qualifications (FDM 11-26-5)
- Multi-modal considerations (FDM 11-26-10)
- Agency and public coordination (FDM 11-26-15)
- Access control (FDM 11-26-17)
- Operations (FDM 11-26-20)
- System considerations (FDM 11-26-25)
- Principal based design guidance (FDM 11-26-30)
- Signing and pavement marking (FDM 11-26-35)
- Illumination, landscaping and maintenance (FDM 11-26-40)
- Work zone traffic control (FDM 11-26-45)
- Design aides (FDM 11-26-50)
For more information on roundabout design, contact:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Questions about the content of this page:
Pat Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 2, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.