Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Pedestrian safety resources
Photo courtesy of AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- The Federal Highway Administration provides pedestrian safety information along with a number of outreach resources.
- The Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center provides information about walking and programs for children.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has outreach information about preventing pedestrian crashes.
- The Center for Disease Control has information about Walk to School programs.
- The National Safe Kids Campaign promotes child safety to prevent injury.
- The AARP provides information on the benefits of walking.
- The National Center for Bicycling and Walking provides a number of resources.
- The National Transportation Library has a number of publications and guides about pedestrian safety.
- The Safe Routes to School program.
Questions about the content of this page:
Larry Corsi, email@example.com
Last modified: February 17, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.