Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 50 Corridor Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Fall 2014 - Environmental document and functional plan scheduled to be completed
- Late 2014 - Study scheduled to be completed
Past (anything prior to today)
- Spring 2012 - Technical engineering reports completed
- April 20, 2011 - PIM
- Spring 2011 - Preliminary design of recommended alternative started
- Dec. 2010 - Selection of recommended alternative
- April 2008 - Traffic analysis and report completed
- February 5, 2008 - PIM
- Sept. 2007 - Alternative development started
- April 2007 - Data collection started
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 2, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.