Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 35 (Tower Ave.) Reconstruction Project - Public involvement
Sign up for project updates
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
WIS 35 (Tower Ave.) Reconstruction Project.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact email@example.com if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
- May 1, 2013 - 2 p.m., meeting with Tower Avenue contractor
in the WisDOT Northwest Region, Superior Office, Lake Superior
Room, 1701 North 4th St., in Superior.
- Suggested routes to visit Wisconsin DOT, DMV or DNR offices in Superior during construction.
- March 12, 2013 - Business/construction kick-off meeting
2012 and older
- June 19, 2012 - PIM
- October 25, 2011 - PIM
- February 18, 2010 - PIM
- January 29, 2009 - PIM
- April 11, 2013 - Construction to begin
- February 3, 2010 - Public meeting for Tower Avenue in the city of Superior
- All WisDOT news releases
- OPTIONAL: Protective measures and construction protection strategies - June 2012
- Fact sheet - Fall 2011
- Comment sheet - Winter 2010
- Design committee selected elements
- Fact sheet
- Winter 2010
- Fact sheet - Winter 2009
- Presentation - January 29, 2009
- Fact sheet - Summer 2008
- Fact sheet-Spring 2013
- Business/construction kick-off presentation - Spring 2013
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 11, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.