Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 241 Corridor Study - Schedule
For more information on public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- No scheduled meetings
Future (next year and beyond)
- 2015 - Construction between Drexel Ave. and College Ave.
Past (anything prior to today)
- April - EA available for public review and comment. Notice of opportunity for public hearing published
- Aug. 16, 2011 - PIM
- Nov. 18, 2010 - Meeting was conducted with abutting business and property owners
- March 24, 2009 - PIM
- Aug. 2008 - Refined alternatives based on public input
- June 26, 2008 - PIM
- April 2008 - Development of preliminary alternatives
- Feb. 2008 - Existing operations analysis
- Sept. 2007 - Study started (information gathering)
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 31, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.