Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 53 Corridor Preservation Study - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
Public information meetings, locally held small-group meetings, newsletters and other communication tools will keep residents informed about the planís progress and findings.
WisDOT will also schedule meetings with local elected officials and community planners to learn more about the long-range planning goals of each individual community along the US 53 corridor.
- Nov. 13, 2013 - 5 p.m., in the general meeting room of the Superior Public Library, 1530 Tower Ave in Superior. This PIM will specifically address the Solon Springs Area.
- Aug. 7, 2013 - PIM planned regarding the US 53
Preservation Study from Wascott/Gordon town line to just south
of the Solon Springs/Bennett town line.
5-7 p.m. with a brief presentation planned for 5:30 p.m.
School District of Solon Springs
8993 E. Baldwin Ave.
View public involvement info. for each area
- Northern Douglas County Area (WCL Railroad to Superior)
- Minong area - Public involvement (Lampson to Gordon)
- Spooner/Trego area - Public involvement (WIS 70 to Lampson)
- Haugen area - Public involvement (26th Avenue to 30th Avenue)
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 28, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.