Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 151 Fond du Lac Bypass Corridor Preservation Study - Schedule
For more information on public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Nothing at this time
Future (next year and beyond)
- 2015-2020 - Construction of County V interchange and County T overpass, when funding is approved.
Past (anything prior to today)
- Spring 2013 - Official mapping
- Mar. 11, 2013 - PIM and Public Hearing for the Environmental Assessment (EA)
- Jan. 29, 2013 - EA was signed
- Preliminary design of County V interchange and County T overpass
- Environmental coordination
- Apr. 2011 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Mar. 2010 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Aug. 6, 2009 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Feb.-Aug. 2009 - Refine/analyze new options for east alternatives
- Jan. 21, 2009 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- July 22, 2008 - PIM
- May 27, 2008 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Mar. 27, 2008 - PIM
- Feb. 2008 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Jan. 2008-Dec. 2009 - Public involvement
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 3, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.