Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 151 Fond du Lac Bypass Corridor Preservation Study - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
- Mar. 11, 2013 - PIM and Public Hearing for the Environmental Assessment (EA), 6-8:30 p.m. at Fond du Lac County UW-Extension LGI Room, 400 University Dr., Fond du Lac
- Apr. 2011 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Mar. 2010 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Aug. 6, 2009 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Jan. 21, 2009 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- July 22, 2008 - PIM
- May 27, 2008 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Mar. 27, 2008 - PIM
- Feb. 2008 - Stakeholders Committee meeting
- Jan. 2008-Dec. 2009 - Public involvement
WisDOT formed a stakeholder committee consisting of:
- 23 local officials
- Elected officials
- Ad-hoc members
- Stakeholder Committee members
The stakeholder group has acted as an advisory group as WisDOT developed various alternatives to address the needs for future overpasses and interchanges along the corridor.
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 3, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.