Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 151 Fond du Lac Bypass Corridor Preservation Study - Environmental documents
An EA was required to complete this study and was signed Jan. 29, 2013.
Public hearing conducted March 11, 2013.
- People were invited to attend and provide comments.
- The hearing included individual private testimony, public testimony, and a formal presentation.
- Exhibits depicting proposed improvements were on display and available for review and discussion along with info. about land acquisitions, relocation assistance, and schedules for construction.
Table of contents
- Basic sheet 1, Signature sheet
- Basic sheet 2, Purpose and need, alternatives
- Basic sheet 3, Coordination
- Basic sheet 4, Environmental factors matrix
- Basic sheet 5, Alternatives comparison matrix
- Basic sheet 6, Traffic summary matrix
- Basic sheet 7, EIS significance criteria
- Basic sheet 8, Environmental commitments
- A-1 General economics
- A-2 Business evaluation
- A-3 Agriculture evaluation
- B-1 Community or residential evaluation
- B-8 Section 4(f) and 6(f) or other Unique areas
- B-9 Aesthetics evaluation
- C-1 Wetlands evaluation
- C-2 Rivers, streams, floodplains–De Neveu Creek
- C-2 Rivers, streams, floodplains–East Branch of Fond du Lac River and Tributary
- C-2 Rivers, streams, floodplains–Taycheedah Creek Floodplain
- C-3 Lakes or other open water evaluation–US 41/US 151 Interchange ponds
- C-5 Upland wildlife and habitat evaluation
- D-2 Construction stage sound quality evaluation
- D-3 Traffic noise evaluation
- D-4 Hazardous substances or contamination evaluation
WisDOT projects and construction sometimes change the natural environment around a project area. To minimize the effects of road construction and development WisDOT works to reduce change to the natural environment and leads several efforts to restore project areas.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 9, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.