Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14/61 (Westby-Viroqua) Improvements - Related information
Segment 3 - Viroqua Bypass
- US 14/61 (Westby-Viroqua) Improvements, Segment 1 - Westby to Viroqua, four-lane divided highway
- US 14/61 (Westby-Viroqua) Improvements, Segment 2 - Westby Bypass
Other WisDOT plans and projects
- Wisconsin 511 Travel info. - The most current road closures/traffic info.
- RIDESHARE programs - carpooling/bike commuting
- WisDOT roundabouts
- Apply for permit to install temporary business sign(s) in right of way
- Signs (directional and informational) - Business info. and directional info. on signs in the right of way for qualifying businesses, services or activities
- Travel Easy - Safety info. for traveling through work zones
- Life of a highway project - A highway project, concept through construction, is a complex process involving time, money, expertise in many areas and citizen involvement.
- 'In This Together' program - Info. for businesses located in work zones
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 24, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.