Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14/61 (Westby-Viroqua) Improvements
Segment 1 - Westby to Viroqua, four-lane divided highway
Viroqua, Vernon County
US 14/61, south of Westby near Tristate Rd. to just north of County BB near Viroqua, in Vernon County.
- Four-lane divided highway section to begin south of Westby near Tristate Rd. and travel southerly 4.9 miles to just north of County BB.
- Existing roadway to become the new westbound US 14 (northbound US 61), and the new roadway to become the eastbound US 14 (southbound US 61).
- New roadbed to be constructed to the west of the existing roadway. Construction to include two 12-foot driving lanes, 6-foot inside shoulder, 10-foot outside shoulder and a 60-foot median.
Project cost estimated at $18 million.
- 2011 - Project completed
- 2008 - Real estate acquisition started
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
Public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No more meetings. Project completed.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 24, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.