Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14/61 Improvements - Environmental documents
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
Agricultural Impact Statement (AIS)
Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS)
Note: New material in the FEIS is either highlighted with shading or noted with a vertical line in the margin.
- Title pages and summary
- Table of contents
- Section 1: Purpose of and need for proposed action
- Section 2: Alternatives/recommended alternative
- Section 3:
- Section 4: Environmental consequences
- Section 5: Commitment to impact mitigation
- Section 6: Wetlands-only practicable alternative finding
- Section 7: Comments and coordination
- Appendix A:
List of preparers
- Appendix B: Final EIS distribution list
- Appendix C: Agency correspondence during draft EIS preparation
- Appendix D: Agency comments on draft EIS
- PAC list
- FEIS re-evaluation document (complete with bookmarks)
- FEIS re-evaluation document, part 1 of 2
- FEIS re-evaluation document, part 2 of 2
Location to view hard copies of the plan
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, La Crosse Office
3550 Mormon Coulee Rd.
La Crosse, WI 54601
WisDOT projects and construction sometimes change the natural environment around a project area. To minimize the effects of road construction and development WisDOT works to reduce change to the natural environment and leads several efforts to restore project areas.
Back to Segment 1 (Westby to Viroqua, four-lane divided highway) - project completed
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 24, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.