Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Corridor Study
Dane and Rock Counties
|View SW, US 14 Corridor Study (Oregon to Janesville) in a larger map.|
Note - April 30, 2014 PIM scheduled 4-7 p.m., J.C. McKenna Middle School, 307 S. First St., Evansville
US 14, WIS 92 (Oregon) to I-90 (Janesville), in Dane and Rock counties.
- WisDOT is conducting an access and safety study on a 22.5 mile segment of US 14.
- This study is looking to preserve the US 14 corridor and prolong its useful life. It will analyze current safety and operations, as well as access, and recommend improvements and strategies that will allow US 14 to operate efficiently and safely into the future.
- US 14 is an important regional route that serves the metropolitan areas of La Crosse, Madison and Janesville as well as the greater Chicago area. It functions as a connector to Wisconsin’s backbone system.
- The study will produce an operational and safety analysis report to identify corridor deficiencies in addition to improvement recommendations to extend the highway’s useful life.
- Planning and/or design began in July 2009.
Study - Access and safety study with no construction activity.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: April 21, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.