Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 73 - Schedule
NOTE: WIS 73 open to traffic, between I-39/90 and US 12/18. (Posted on Oct. 31, 2014)
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
- WIS 73 reconstruction complete
- June 11, 2014 - Public hearing for the WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection Environmental Assessment
- Apr. 22, 2014 - WIS 73 reconstruction began
- Apr. 22, 2014 - Open house meeting for area
- Jan. 27, 2014 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- Jan. 23, 2013 - Third PIM
- Oct. 2012 - Environmental Report submittal
- July 11, 2012 - Second PIM
- June 18, 2012 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- May 15, 2012 - Wisconsin DNR meeting
- May 8, 2012 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- Mar. 21, 2012 - Local officials meeting (LOM) and PIM
- Mar. 6, 2012 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- Feb. 13, 2012 - Operational Planning Meeting
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region, Project Field Office-Edgerton, i39-90Project@dot.wi.gov
Last modified: October 31, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.