Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51 Corridor Study (Stoughton-McFarland) - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
- Alternatives addressing the short-term problems will be developed and potentially implemented as opportunities and resources are available.
- No major construction projects are planned at this time.
Current (this year)
- Dec. 2013 - Draft EIS (DEIS) completion/published anticipated
Future (next year and beyond)
- Jan. 2014 - Public Hearing on DEIS anticipated
- Feb. 2014 - Selection of Preferred alternative anticipated
- Mar. 2014 - PIM scheduled
- Sept. 2014 - Final EIS (FEIS)/Record of Decision (ROD) anticipated and completion of study
Past (anything prior to today)
- Oct. 15, 2012 - PIM
- Refinement of alternatives and preparation of the DEIS
- Apr. 14, 2011 - PIM
- May 19/20, 2009 - PIMs
2006 and older
- May 19/20, 2006 - PIMs
- Feb. 2005-2008 - WisDOT studied alternatives for addressing problems identified in Needs Assessment (NA) and initiated environmental studies
- Apr. 2005 - Alternatives solutions workshop
- Jan. 2004 - PIM
- Feb. 2004-early 2003 - NA workshops
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: November 4, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.