Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 26 Corridor Expansion Project - Maps
48 miles of WIS 26, between I-90 (Janesville) and WIS 60 (north of Watertown), in Dodge, Jefferson, and Rock counties.
Note - Years of construction are shown on the map below.
- Segment 1 (Janesville to Milton) - Completed in 2012
- Segment 2 (WIS 59 relocation at Milton) - Completed in 2009
- Segment 3 (Milton to Fort Atkinson) - Scheduled for construction 2012-2014
- Segment 4 (Fort Atkinson bypass) - Completed in 2011
- Segment 5 (Jefferson bypass) - Completed in 2011
- Segment 6 (Jefferson to Johnson Creek) - Completed in 2011
- Segment 7 (Johnson Creek to Watertown) - Completed in 2012
- Segment 8 (Watertown to WIS 60 East) - Scheduled for construction 2013-2015
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: August 23, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.