Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 26 Corridor Expansion Project - Maps
The WIS 26 Corridor is a 48 mile stretch of roadway on WIS 26 between I-90 in Janesville and the WIS 60 east intersection north of Watertown. In Dodge, Jefferson, and Rock counties.
For more information on the individual project segments click on the map below or on the text links under the map.
Note - Years of construction are shown on the map below.
- Segment 1 (Janesville to Milton) - Complete
- Segment 2 (WIS 59 relocation at Milton) - Complete
- Segment 3 (Milton to Fort Atkinson)
- Segment 4 (Fort Atkinson bypass) - Complete
- Segment 5 (Jefferson bypass) - Complete
- Segment 6 (Jefferson to Johnson Creek) - Complete
- Segment 7 (Johnson Creek to Watertown) - Complete
- Segment 8 (Watertown to WIS 60 East)
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: August 23, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.