Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Cross Plains - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Nov. 19, 2013 - PIM scheduled, planned improvements to US 14
(Main St.) in Cross Plains to be discussed.
5:30-7 p.m. with a brief presentation at 6 p.m.
Glacier Creek Middle School
2800 Military Rd.
- The meeting will be organized in an open-house format with a variety of exhibits and maps available for review. Project staff will be available to answer questions throughout the evening. The public is encouraged to attend and share verbal or written comments about the project.
- Persons unable to attend the meeting can make their
comments by contacting:
Lalitha Balachandran, WisDOT Project Manager
2101 Wright St.
Madison, WI, 53704
- News release - Public meeting scheduled Nov. 19 for US 14 improvements
- Sept. 4, 2013 - Comments on Environmental Assessment (EA) were due.
- Aug. 20, 2013 - Public Hearing
- Apr. 4, 2012 - PIM
- Mid-Dec. 2011 - Meetings with business owners
- Nov. 10, 2011 - Cross Plains Chamber of Commerce event
- Oct. 25, 2011 - On-site meetings with impacted property owners
- Sept. 13, 2011 - PIM
- Sept. 8, 2011 - Stakeholder meeting
- Sept. 6, 2011 - Work session with DNR
- Feb. 2011- PIM
- Monthly - Community work sessions
- Nov. 12, 2013 - Public meeting scheduled Nov. 19 for US 14 improvements in Cross Plains
- All WisDOT news releases
- Cross Plains Area Chamber of Commerce
- Good Neighbors Committee
- Trout Unlimited
- Ironman Event Organizers
- Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin
- Snowmobile Club
- Ice Age Trail
- Black Earth Creek Watershed Association
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation issues, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 15, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.