Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Cross Plains
|View SW, US 14 Cross Plains in a larger map.|
US 14, County KP to Westview Ct., in Cross Plains, in Dane County.
This project, a portion of a larger study (US 14 (WIS 78-US 12/18) Corridor Preservation Access Study), involves 1.5 miles of reconstruction, through village of Cross Plains.
- Intersection improvements proposed at County P (Church St.) and Brewery Rd.
- Signals to be replaced or installed at each intersection
- Existing structures on US 14 (over Brewery Creek) and County P (over Black Earth Creek) to be replaced
- Pedestrian safety improvements to be constructed to focus on movement of pedestrians through village
Village of Cross Plains to reconstruct sanitary sewer and water main within Main St. as part of this project. Storm sewer to be reconstructed and storm water treatment facilities to be constructed.
- Design work with construction anticipated 2014/2015
- Environmental Assessment (EA) completed 2013
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Feb. 7, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.