Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12, aka Wisconsin Dells Parkway - Public involvement
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
US 12, aka Wisconsin Dells Parkway.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Jeremy Krachey if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Project team will meet with property owners upon request
- Jan. 22, 2013 - PIM
- Project summary displays
- Maps from this
- Existing conditions
- Crash summary
- Access management
- Alternative layouts
- Alt 1, 4-lane undivided
- Alt 2, 4-lane divided with median
- Alt 4A, One way couplet (small loop)
- Alt 4B, One way couplet (medium loop)
- Alt 4C, One way couplet (large loop)
Public Advisory Group (PAG) meetings
A Public Advisory Group (PAG) was created summer 2012 to solicit feedback throughout the roadway planning process. It conducted its first meeting Sept. 6, 2012.
The group is comprised of local residents, business owners, and local and state agencies. These stakeholders represent a diverse set of interests that will assist the design team to assure a comprehensive set of alternatives are considered through the study process.
- Spring 2014 – Evaluate alternatives
- Summer 2014 – Refine alternatives
- Fall 2014 – Preferred alternative
- Early 2015 – Revisions to the preferred alternative
- Dec. 12, 2012 - PAG mtg. 3
- Oct. 10, 2012 - PAG mtg. 2, Definition of study goals and evaluation criteria, transportation planning concepts, design charette
- Sept. 6, 2012 - PAG mtg. 1, Existing corridor context, vision exercise, Transportation Planning 101
- Area businesses
- Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau
- Public Advisory Group (PAG)
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Print, fill out, and submit the general Comment sheet
- Send project comments via email to project staff
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: October 30, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.