Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12 Corridor, aka Baraboo Bypass - Bike/pedestrian accommodations - Maps
Starts at US 12 bypass along Fern Dell Road, south of I-90/94, and ends at Frontage Road West (near intersection of Wisconsin Dells Parkway South and N. Gasser Road), north of I-90/94, in village of Lake Delton, in Sauk County.
- Start just west of the proposed roundabout on Fern Dell Road
- Head west to Ishnala Road/Burritt Avenue and turn right/north
- Take Ishnala Road/Burritt Avenue north to N. Gasser Road and turn right/east
- Take N. Gasser Road east to Zap Drive and turn left/north
- Take Zap Drive north to Frontage Road West
Located adjacent to the north section of the US 12 bypass and will connect to the north section bypass project just to the west of the Giebel Court/Moon Road/Fern Dell Road roundabout.
View US 12 Corridor, aka Baraboo Bypass - Bike/pedestrian accommodations in a larger map.
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Bike/pedestrian accommodations (printable view) (yellow line on map above)
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 19, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.