Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Wisconsin Rail Plan 2030
Note to the reader
Wisconsin Rail Plan 2030 derives many of its policy recommendations from Connections 2030, the state’s long-range multimodal transportation plan, adopted in 2009.
Wisconsin Rail Plan 2030 will be updated in the next five years, and will incorporate updated information from the 2010 Census and other sources using the most current data available.
The following plan documents are available as Adobe PDFs . The entire plan is a very large file and has been broken down into individual pieces.
- Cover and front matter
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2:
Development Process and Outreach
- Appendix 2-A: On-line Questionnaire Results
- Appendix 2-B: Environmental Justice Telephone Survey Results
- Appendix 2-C: Tribal Consultation Summary
- Appendix 2-D: Environmental Agency Consultation Summary
- Appendix 2-E: Stakeholder Workshop Summary
- Appendix 2-F: Summary of Outreach with Freight Rail Carriers and Port Operators in Wisconsin
- Chapter 3: System Inventory
- Chapter 4: Economic Development
- Chapter 5: Freight Rail
- Chapter 6: Intercity Passenger Rail
- Chapter 7: Commuter Rail
- Chapter 8: Livable and Sustainable Communities
- Chapter 9: Rail Safety and Security
- Chapter 10: Funding Wisconsin's Rail Transportation System
- Chapter 11: System-Plan Environmental Evaluation
- Chapter 12:
- Wisconsin Rail Plan 2030
Bureau of Planning and Economic Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: August 20, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.