Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-94 East-West Corridor - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Preparation of Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) continues.
- Public involvement and stakeholder engagement continues, including a public hearing to receive testimony and comments on the DEIS
- Preferred alternative is identified, and study concludes with the preparation of a Final EIS (FEIS).
- Federal officials accept or modify WisDOT’s recommendation via the preparation and signing of a Record of Decision (ROD).
Past (anything prior to today)
- Public Involvement Meetings were held on June 16 and June 17, 2014. The new information presented at the meeting may be found on the Public Involvement page.
- Environmental/engineering analysis continues, including the development and presentation of multiple design concepts, and the preparation of a DEIS.
- Public involvement and stakeholder engagement continues.
- First community workshop
- Environmental/engineering analysis
- Public involvement and stakeholder engagement
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: June 20, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.