Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-94 East-West Corridor - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
Abutting property owners will receive notification of PIMs by U.S. postal mail. Announcements will be in local newspapers and on this web site. Separate business owner meetings will be scheduled and conducted as needed.
Public meetings July 30 and 31, 2013 in Milwaukee County.
- Handout and comment form
- Full corridor
- Visual impacts
- Video of double-decking alternative
- Crash prediction modeling
Public meetings May 21 and 22, 2013 in Milwaukee County.
West section – 70th Street to the cemetery area
- W1 braided ramps
- W1 visualization from 64th
- W2 tight diamond
- W2 visualization from 64th
- W3 split diamond
W3 visualization from 64th
- W4 split diamond with CD road
- W4 visualization from 64th
Cemetery area – Segment of freeway between the cemeteries
- C1 4 lanes plus 2 auxiliary
- C1 visualization from 64th
- C1 visualization from stadium
- C2 4 lanes plus 1 auxiliary
C2 visualization from 64th
- C2 visualization from stadium
- C3 narrow 4 lanes and shoulders
- C3 visualization from 64th
- C3 visualization from stadium
Stadium interchange – Cemetery area to just east of the stadium
East section – Stadium Interchange to 25th Street
- E1 split alignment frontage road
- E1 visualization from 27th
- E1 visualization from St Paul
- E2 off alignment braided ramp
E2 visualization from 27th
- E2 visualization from St Paul
- E3 off alignment frontage roads
- E3 visualization from 27th
- E3 visualization from St Paul
This corridor was previously investigated during a Major Investment Study of I-94 between downtown Milwaukee and Central Waukesha County in the mid-1990s, and as part of a regional freeway reconstruction study undertaken in 2002 and 2003.
- Spring 2013 newsletter / En Espanol
- Fall/winter 2012 newsletter / En Espanol
- Summer 2012 newsletter / En Espanol
- YouTube Video
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: March 6, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.