Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-43 North-South Corridor - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit public involvement.
Study milestone targets Note - These dates are subject to change
Current (this year)
- Winter/early spring 2014 - Draft of Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) anticipated
- April 30, 2014 - Public hearing 1
- May 1, 2014 - Public hearing 2
- Summer 2014 - Final of Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) anticipated
- Fall 2014
- Functional plans of alternative
- Record of Decision (ROD) Environmental Clearance anticipated
- Functional plans of alternative development anticipated
- 2014 - Agency coordination completion is anticipated
Past (anything prior to today)
- Fall 2013 - Recommended alternatives determined
- July/August 2013 - PIMs held
- Summer 2013 - Screened alternatives presented
- November 2012 - Initial alternatives development
- August 2012 - PIM
- 2012 - Agency coordination and data gathering started
I-43 North-South Corridor Project Team, email@example.com
Last modified: April 30, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.