Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 32 Reconstruction - Schedule
For more information on public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Design work ongoing
- Late 2012-2015 - Final design work scheduled
- Late 2012-2015 - Real estate acquisition scheduled
Future (next year and beyond)
- Spring-Fall 2016 or 2017 - Construction scheduled
Past (anything prior to today)
- Fall 2012 - Tentative real estate meeting with property owners
- Summer 2012 - Environmental Assessment (EA) scheduled to be available for public comment
- Feb. 1, 2012 - PIM, presented recommended project design
2010 and older
- Sept. 15, 2010 - PIM, presented revised project concepts
- Sept. 9, 2006 - Adjacent property owners meeting
- Mar. 14, 2005 - PIM
- Oct. 18, 2004 - PIM
- Mar. 3, 2004 - PIM
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 26, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.