Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 167/Mequon Rd. (US 145-WIS 181) Corridor Study
Germantown and Mequon,
Washington and Ozaukee counties
|View SE, WIS 167 (US 145-WIS 181) Corridor Study in a larger map.|
WIS 167 (Mequon Road), US 145 (Pilgrim Road) to WIS 181 (Wauwatosa Road), within the communities of Germantown in Washington County and Mequon in Ozaukee County.
This five mile long study will:
- Evaluate the need for additional lanes
- Analyze traffic at all intersections
- Evaluate access locations and median openings to improve highway safety and efficiency
- Evaluate impacts of proposed improvement alternatives
- Address the lack of bicycle and pedestrian accommodations
This study will address long-term safety and congestion needs and identify the right of way needed for preservation for future corridor expansion. Study outcomes to include:
- Environmental Assessment (EA)
- Design study report
- Preliminary plan
- Access Management Vision
- The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) has identified a recommended alternative for the WIS 167 corridor. WisDOT will review potential impacts and comments received as a result of the public involvement meeting on June 2, 2015.
- WisDOT will identify a preferred alternative following the review of potential impacts and comments, and publish an Environmental Assessment (EA) in 2015.
- The study began in 2011 and is currently scheduled for completion in 2015.
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: May 28, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.