Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 164 Rehabilitation (County Q-County E) - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- 2014 - Preliminary design work
Future (next year and beyond)
- 2018 - Construction tentatively scheduled to begin
Past (anything prior to today)
- Late 2013 - Delayed real estate activities and schedule a Public Hearing
- July 2013 - FHWA rescinded approval of the Environmental Document
- June 2013 - Sealed Monches hill
- Apr. 2013 - Finalized right of way plat and began final appraisals
- Feb. 14, 2013 - PIM #3, Shared preferred alternatives with public for input
- Dec. 2012 - Submitted 60 percent plans
- Feb. 2012 - PIM #2, Presented plans to public for input
2011 and older
- June 2011 - PIM #1, Project introduced to the public
- Summer/Fall 2011 - Safety study, determination of deficiencies in the project corridor and development of proposed improvements and alternatives
- Fall 2010 - Data collection started
Traci Gengler, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: March 18, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.