Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 164 Rehabilitation (County Q to County E) - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
Abutting property owners and past meeting attendees will receive notification of PIMs via US postal service. Announcements will be in the local newspapers and on this website.
- No scheduled meetings
- February 14, 2013 public meeting held
- February 9, 2012 - PIM, introduced alternatives to address the project needs, presented the alternative design options and potential impacts to the adjacent properties, answered questions about the project, gathered comments and concerns regarding the proposed alternatives
- January 17, 2012 - Local officials meeting
- June 7, 2011 - PIM, introduced the project and project team, identified major deficiencies and safety issues along the project corridor, requested and received input to assist in the development of improvement plans.
- May 19, 2011 - Local officials meeting
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
Traci Gengler, Project Manager, email@example.com
Last modified: June 7, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.