Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 64 Freeway/Expressway Designation and Conversion Study - Environmental information
- View the EA
View the EA Addendum
- The EA was revised July 15, 2014. The revision is an addition of a new exhibit to further clarify the proposed action; there are no substantial changes to the assessment document.
Aug. 28, 2014 Public Hearing Record
- Transcripts of hearing and private verbal testimony from court reporters
- Exhibit 1 Legal notice of Public Hearing
- Exhibit 2 Hearing handout packet
- Exhibit 3 Brochure — The rights of landowners under Wisconsin Eminent Domain Law
- Exhibit 4 Brochure — Wisconsin relocation rights: Residential
- Exhibit 5 Brochure — Wisconsin relocation rights: Business, farm and nonprofit organizations
- Exhibit 6 Photographs of hearing display exhibits
- Exhibit 7 Environmental Document
Note - The Environmental Assessment document is on file in the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Central Office, Federal Highway Administration and WisDOT Northwest Region Office for Project 8110-01-03.
- Exhibit 8 Registration slips for verbal testimony
- Exhibit 9 PowerPoint presentation
- Exhibit 10 Attendance sheets
- Exhibit 11 Written testimony provided during the public hearing
- Exhibit 12 Letters and comments provided during the open comment period
WisDOT projects and construction sometimes change the natural environment around a project area. To minimize the effects of road construction and development WisDOT works to reduce change to the natural environment and leads several efforts to restore project areas.
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 4, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.