Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 35 Radio Rd. Interchange - Fast facts
River Falls, St.
|View NW, WIS 35 Radio Rd. Interchange - River Falls, St. Croix County in a larger map.|
Intersection of WIS 35 and Radio Rd., in River Falls, in St. Croix County.
- We are currently constructing a new interchange at the existing
intersection of WIS 35 and Radio Rd. The project will:
- Realign Radio Rd. and Chapman Dr.
- Construct a new structure for the Radio Rd. interchange.
- Construct roundabouts at the ramp terminal locations.
- Extend Paulson Rd. to connect with Radio Rd./WIS 35 intersection with a the construction of a roundabout.
- Remove and/or relocate some of the private accesses.
- Project overview map
Promote your business during construction
- July 25, 2014 - Interchange expected to open
- Aug. 1, 2014 - Project completion
- WIS 35 northbound and southbound lane closures
- Motorists should dial 511 or visit www.511wi.gov for most current information on travel conditions in Wisconsin.
- Detour map
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.