Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-94 (US 12-WIS 65) Corridor - History
Past studies document needs within the I-94 corridor
- 2005 - Standards evaluation and location study: WIS 35 to WIS 65
- 2007 - Value engineering study: WIS 35 to County BB
- 2009 - Standards evaluation and location study: WIS 65 to County BB
- 2011 - Statewide operational assessment: Hudson to Milwaukee
- 2013 - WIS 65 interchange: Mainline constructed to allow future 3rd lane
- 2013 - Pavement repair and interchange study: WIS 35 to US 12
- 2014 - Expansion study: US 12 to WIS 65
- 2017 - WIS 35 to US 12: Construct 3rd westbound lane
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 15, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.