Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 23 Corridor Preservation Study - Maps
WIS 23, County P (west of Plymouth) to WIS 32 (Sheboygan Falls), in Sheboygan county.
View NE, WIS 23 Corridor Preservation Study in a larger map.
WisDOT included the following improvements as final recommendations in 2012:
- Overpass at County E
- Overpass at County M
- Overpass at Willow Rd.
- Interchange at County TT
- County P connection to County C north of WIS 23
- Pioneer Rd. connection to County C south of WIS 23 via Branch Rd.
- Kiley Way from County O to Pleasant View Rd.
These improvements will be officially mapped AND will not be constructed until future operational needs warrant the improvements.
- West segment - Recommended alternative for County P/Pioneer Rd., Branch Rd., and Inez Rd.
- Central segment - Recommended alternative for County O, County E, and Pleasant View Rd.
- East segment – Recommended alternative for Willow Rd., County M, Hillside Rd., Bridgewood Rd., Sunset Rd., County TT and Meadowlark Rd.
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: September 24, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.