Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 96 Fox River Bridge and approaches - Traffic impacts
- NE Region weekly construction update Note - Construction has been suspended for the winter on most projects and traffic impacts will be minimal. The weekly advisory will resume in early 2015.
- View Wisconsin 511 travel information for ALL current traffic conditions
- Spring/summer 2015 - WIS 96/Main St. detour
- WIS 96/Main St. to be closed from Green St. to High St.
- A signed detour to be in place - County U to County DD and back to WIS 96.
- Summer/fall 2015 - WIS 96/High St.
- WIS 96/High St. to be closed from 100 feet west of the Mueller St./High St. intersection to 400 feet south of Turner/Fair St. intersection for work along WIS 96 and intersections.
- The downtown High St./Washington St. area can be accessed by utilizing the new bridge over the Fox River, County D, and the existing Fox River bridge.
- Local roads to have road closed signs in place near intersections so local traffic can use alternate routes.
All closures are dependent on favorable weather conditions. Please drive with caution through work zones.
Work zone safety tips
- Buckle up for safety
- Expect the unexpected
- Stay alert
- Watch for flagging operations
- Merge as soon as possible
- Don't speed. Remember, fines double in work zones
- Don't tailgate
- Keep a safe distance
- Observe posted signs
- Be patient
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: Dec. 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.