Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 96 Fox River Bridge and approaches - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- August 21, 10 a.m., Wrightstown Village Hall - coordination
with businesses meeting
- The contractor will conduct a meeting for local officials, business people, and Wrightstown School District prior to the start of construction work, and two meetings per month thereafter.
- Spring 2014
- WIS 96 construction, Fair St. to Shanty Rd., in village of Wrightstown
- WIS 96 construction, Old 57 Rd. to Breckenridge Falls Rd., in town of Greenleaf
- 2014 – Bridge construction scheduled to start around the last week of August
- 2014-2016 - Construction on WIS 96, High St., and adjacent roadways, scheduled to take place
Future (next year and beyond)
- Fall 2015 - Bridge construction scheduled to be completed
- 2016 - Existing bridge to be removed
Past (anything prior to today)
- March 18 - Business meeting #1, the contractor will conduct a meeting for local officials, business people, and Wrightstown School District prior to the start of construction work, and two meetings per month thereafter.
- Utility relocations throughout the village of Wrightstown and Greenleaf; construction administered by the village of Wrightstown and Town of Greenleaf for water main and sanitary sewer work. Other utility relocation construction administered by individual utility.
- Mar. 22, 2012 - Community Sensitive Committee meeting (final)
- May 22, 2012 - Public Involvement Meeting
- Various dates throughout 2012 - Meeting with Wrightstown
- Contact village of Wrightstown for meeting notes
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: August 19, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.