Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 96 Fox River Bridge and approaches - Public involvement
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Business meetings:
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month - 8:30 a.m. bi-weekly Business meetings will be conducted during construction at the Project Field Office Trailer located across WIS 96 from the high school near the water tower
- Mar. 18 - Business meeting #1
- The contractor will conduct a meeting for local officials, business people, and Wrightstown School District prior to the start of construction work, and two meetings per month thereafter.
- May 22, 2012 - PIM
Brown County Snowmobile Club
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: June 10, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.