Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 32 Planning Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Nothing at this time
Future (next year and beyond)
- Jan. 2014 - Phase 2, Approved environmental document anticipated
- July 2014 - Phase 2, 30 percent design and functional plans anticipated
Past (anything prior to today)
- May 2013 - Phase 1, Final report including existing conditions analysis of traffic operations and alternatives. Corridor recommendations including highway, rail, bicycle, pedestrian, transit and other emerging needing in a downtown environment.
- June 3, 2013 - Comments/feedback due on alternatives.
- Mar. 21, 2013 - PIM
- Data collection activities and alternatives development
- Dec. 13, 2011 - WIS 32 stakeholders meeting
- Sept. 13, 2011 - Media kickoff meeting
- 2011 - Planning started
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 8, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.