Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 32 Planning Study - Maps
WIS 32 (Main St.), 3rd St. to 8th St., in city of De Pere, in Brown County.
Note - There is an additional reconstruction project for WIS 32 on 8th St. (Oak St. to Ash St.). This project is currently in preliminary design phase. For more info. on this project, contact the NE region office (920) 492 5623.
View NE, WIS 32 Planning Study in a larger map.
March 21, 2013 - PIM, Alternatives
View alternative maps/exhibits
- Exhibit - Balanced design info.
- Main Ave. and 3rd St. traffic signal
- Main Ave. and 8th St. existing conditions
- Main Ave. and 8th St. proposed signal
- Alternative 1 - Improve existing conditions
- Alternative 2 - Two-way conversion
- Alternative 2B - Makes Reid St. (WIS 32) two-way traffic, and reverts Main Ave. to a two-lane city street. This alternative is being re-evaluated in greater detail by the study team, and the intent is to post the findings from this evaluation in spring 2014.
- Alternative 3 - 3rd and 4th St., one-way pair
- Alternative 4 - Reverse flow circulating lane
- Alternative 5 - Modified reverse flow
- Exhibit - On-street parking comparison by alternative
- Exhibit - Alternative summary comparison table
Dec. 13, 2011 - Stake holders meeting
- Project overview, 8th St. (Main Ave.-Ashland Ave.)
- Project overview, Main Ave. (3rd St.-6th St.)
- Comments, 8th St. (Main Ave.-Ashland Ave.)
- Comments, Main Ave. (3rd St.-6th St.)
Sept. 13, 2011 - Media kickoff meeting
- Project overview
- Crash locations
- Existing traffic counts
- 8th St. (Main Ave.-Ashland Ave.)
- Main Ave. (3rd St.-6th St.)
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: December 6, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.