Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 15 (US 45-Lily of the Valley Dr.) Expansion - Public involvement
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
WIS 15 (US 45-Lily of the Valley Dr.) Expansion.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- PIM are used to gather data, evaluate alternatives, prepare Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), and provide communication opportunities between project staff and interested citizens.
- Meetings are announced through advertisements in area newspapers, display ads, project newsletters and on this site.
- Public encouraged to contact project staff directly with any questions, comments and concerns.
- No scheduled meetings
- Nov. 12, 2013 - Second Design PIM, present planned improvements to WIS 15
- March 14, 2013 - Public Hearing, for WIS 15 designation in Outagamie County
- Nov. 7, 2012 - Design PIM
- Feb. 2, 2009 - Public Hearing, preliminary design concepts
- Mar. 2007 - Advisory committee (AC) meeting, provided comments on Draft EIS (DEIS) and preferred alternative
- Feb. 28, 2007 - Public Hearing, review DEIS
2005 and older
- Jan. 19, 2005 - PIM
- June 2004 - AC meeting
- Oct. 2003 - AC meeting
- May 28, 2003 - PIM
- Feb. 2003 - AC meeting
- Dec. 2002 - AC meeting
- Nov. 1, 2013 - Nov. 12, 2013 meeting focusing on WIS 15 improvements from US 45 to Lily of the Valley Drive
- All WisDOT news releases
- 18 members
- Comprised of local government staff, elected officials, citizens and businesses from Outagamie County potentially impacted by future changes to WIS 15.
- Selected to provide a consistent local review of alternatives outlined in EIS. The committee ensures representation for the entire WIS 15 corridor, from US 41 in the east, to Hortonville in the west.
- Committee members are local contacts for citizens with questions, comments or concerns about this project and have agreed to have their names and contact information used in newsletters and public involvement activities.
- Meetings - See meeting schedule above
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: November 18, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.