Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 116 Wolf River Bridge (village of Winneconne) - Maps
WIS 116 (Main St.), intersection of Main/3rd St. to the intersection of Main St./9th Ave., in the village of Winneconne, in Winnebago County.
View NE, WIS 116 Wolf River Bridge and Approaches Corridor in a larger map.
- Alternatives eliminated from consideration in Feb. 2011
- Alternatives eliminated from consideration in May 2012
- Alternative 2 – Fixed bridge (Preferred Alternative), photo enhancement
- Alternative 2 – Fixed bridge
- Typical sections
- Bridge plan and elevation views
- Fishing platform plan and elevation views
- Project overview
- Plan and profile view
Feb. 24, 2011 - PIM, Final alternatives
- Alternative 2, fixed WIS 116
- Alternative 2, moveable WIS 116
- Alternative 3, fixed WIS 116
- Alternative 3, moveable WIS 116
- Temporary north bridge
- Temporary south bridge
May 26, 2010 - PIM, Preliminary alternatives
- Preliminary alternative 1 - New bridge south of existing
- Preliminary alternative 2 - New bridge south of existing
- Preliminary alternative 3 - New bridge at existing
- Preliminary alternative 4 - New bridge north of existing
- Preliminary alternative 5 - New bridge north of existing
- Preliminary alternative 6 - Long term bridge rehabilitation
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 4, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.