Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51/County U/County K/Business 51 Interchange - Public involvement
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
US 51/County U/County K/Business 51 Interchange.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Kristin McHugh if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Business and property owners meetings are scheduled for Tuesdays from noon to 12:30 p.m., at the project field office (American State Business 2400 N. 14th Avenue, Wausau.)
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Mar. 18, 2013 - Construction info. meeting (just prior to start of construction). Contractor to provide info. regarding the planned construction activities, the construction schedule, and traffic impacts.
- Mar. 18, 2013 - Handout
- July 19, 2012 - In This Together meeting
- Apr. 16, 2012 - Technical Steering Committee meeting
- May 16, 2011 - Technical Steering Committee meeting
- Mar. 16, 2011 - Public hearing
- Feb. 3, 2010 - Second Public information meeting
- Oct. 20, 2009 - Technical Steering Committee meeting
- Oct. 6, 2009 - Focus Group meeting
- Sept. 17, 2009 - First Public information meeting
- Aug. 27, 2009 - Technical Steering Committee meeting
- Mar. 27, 2013 - Marathon County U (Merrill Avenue) overpass removal rescheduled for Monday, April 8.
- All WisDOT news releases
Comprised of area property and business owners to discuss general project concepts and design considerations. Meetings conducted 2009.
Technical Steering Committee (TSC)
Comprised of local officials and emergency service responders to discuss over all and specific project details. Meetings conducted 2009-2012.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 27, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.