Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51/County U/County K/Business 51 Interchange - Public involvement
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
US 51/County U/County K/Business 51 Interchange.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Kristin McHugh if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Promote your business during construction
- Promote your business by uploading your business information to our business listing website.
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No meeting are scheduled at this time.
- March 4, 2014 - Construction information meeting. The contractor provided information regarding the planned construction activities, the construction schedule, and traffic impacts.
- March 18, 2013 - Construction information meeting (just prior to start of construction). The contractor provided information regarding the planned construction activities, the construction schedule, and traffic impacts.
- July 19, 2012 - In This Together meeting
- Apr. 16, 2012 - Technical Steering Committee meeting
- May 16, 2011 - Technical Steering Committee meeting
- Mar. 16, 2011 - Public Hearing
- Feb. 3, 2010 - Second Public involvement meeting
- Oct. 20, 2009 - Technical Steering Committee meeting
- Oct. 6, 2009 - Focus Group meeting
- Sept. 17, 2009 - First Public involvement meeting
- July 9, 2009 - Focus Group meeting
- Aug. 27, 2009 - Technical Steering Committee meeting
Comprised of area property and business owners to discuss general project concepts and design considerations. Meetings conducted 2009.
Technical Steering Committee (TSC)
Comprised of local officials and emergency service responders to discuss over all and specific project details. Meetings conducted 2009-2012.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 14, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.