Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39/US 51 (Business 51-Foxglove Rd.) - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Southbound construction scheduled to be completed in late 2013
Past (anything prior to today)
- Northbound on-ramp to I-39/US 51 reopened in late August 2013.
- Sept. 2012 - Construction started
- Feb. 23, 2012 - PIM
- Fall 2011
- Northbound construction completed
- Southbound design work completed
- Spring 2011 - PIM
- Apr. 6, 2011 - Construction info. meeting
- Feb. 22, 2011 – Meeting with emergency services
- Feb. 23, 2010 - PIM
- Feb. 10, 2010 - Meeting with emergency services
2004 and older
- Dec. 15, 2004 – PIM
- 2004 - Design work
- 2003 - Planning work
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: September 23, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.