Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 29 (WIS 107-County O) - Traffic impacts
- View Wisconsin 511 travel information for ALL current traffic conditions
travel information for the NC region
- NC region weekly construction update
- View WIS 29 (WIS 107-County O) weekly construction update
- Lane shifts and lane closures are occurring weekly until December 2013.
- Aug. 2012 to Feb. 2013
- Expect to encounter traffic shifts along WIS 29.
- Mar. 2013 to Nov. 2013
- Traffic on WIS 29 will be reduced to a single lane in each direction.
- The following intersections will be permanently closed
to through traffic in 2013:
- 152nd Avenue
- 144th Avenue (south of WIS 29)
- 136th Avenue
- 128th Avenue
- 120th Avenue
- 112th Avenue
- County O
- Packer Drive
The schedule is dependent on favorable weather conditions and construction status. Please drive with caution through the work zone.
Work zone safety tips
- Buckle up for safety
- Expect the unexpected
- Stay alert
- Watch for flagging operations
- Merge as soon as possible
- Don't speed. Remember, fines double in work zones
- Don't tailgate
- Keep a safe distance
- Observe posted signs
- Be patient
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: June 28, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.