Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 23 (County A to Arcade Glen Rd.) Reconstruction - Schedule
For more information on public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
This project is currently scheduled for construction in spring 2014. Completion is scheduled for late fall 2014. Detours are being planned for this project.
Current (this year)
- Real estate coordination and purchasing
- Coordination with local utilities
- Final design detailing
- Finalization of an environmental re-evaluation of the corridor
Future (next year and beyond)
- Utility adjustments and relocations beginning in late 2013 and will continue though construction.
- Additional meetings will be scheduled throughout construction.
Past (anything prior to today)
- A public involvement meeting (PIM) was held on May 7, 2013
- Value Engineering study report final - April 2010
- Environmental process
- The Environmental Assessment (EA) posted for public comment in May and June 2009
- A Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) was approved on July 13, 2009
- Round about review and analysis report - July 2008
- Phase 1 hazardous materials report - May 18, 2006 (updated in December 2001)
- Traffic analysis report was completed in November 2005
- Highway needs and alternatives assessment report - February 13, 2002
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: June 27, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.