Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 23 (County A to Arcade Glen Rd.) Reconstruction - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Construction is scheduled to begin April 2014 and be completed by late November 2014.
Current (this year)
- Utility adjustments and relocations have begun and will continue though construction.
Future (next year and beyond)
- Additional meetings will be scheduled throughout construction. Meeting notices will be posted at the Green Lake City Hall and the town of Brooklyn Town Hall.
Past (anything prior to today)
- A public involvement meeting (PIM) was held on May 7, 2013
- Value Engineering study report final - April 2010
- Environmental process
- The Environmental Assessment (EA) posted for public comment in May and June 2009
- A Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) was approved on July 13, 2009
- Roundabout review and analysis report - July 2008
- Phase 1 hazardous materials report - May 18, 2006 (updated in December 2001)
- Traffic analysis report was completed in November 2005
- Highway needs and alternatives assessment report - February 13, 2002
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: January 28, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.