Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 23 (County A to Arcade Glen Rd.) Reconstruction - Public involvement
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Informational meetings will be conducted throughout construction. Meeting notices will be posted at the Green Lake City Hall and the town of Brooklyn Town Hall.
- March 19, 2014 - Construction information meeting
- May 7, 2013 - PIM to share updated plans, answer questions
and collect information
- Handout and comment sheet (Note - Comments are due June 7, 2013)
- Dec. 14, 2011 - PIM to share updated plans, answer
questions, address concerns and collect information
- Handout and comment sheet (Note - Comments were due Jan. 15, 2012)
- May 2009 – WIS 23 environmental document “Notice of availability” posted in the daily and weekly local news papers
- March 9, 2009 – Local officials meeting
- May 20, 2008 – Local officials meeting
- Apr. 8, 2008 – Local officials meeting
- Feb. 7, 2007 – Local officials meeting
- Feb. 28, 2006 – PIM, shared updated plans and collected information
- Feb. 13, 2006 – Local officials meeting
- Aug. 10, 2005 – PIM, shared the preliminary plan and collected information
- Feb. 28, 2005 - Operation planning meeting with local officials and utility companies with service along the WIS 23 corridor
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: March 21, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.